Fitzgerald Industries Group N.V is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Fitzgerald Industries Group N.V may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should periodically check this page to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 11th October 2012.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (Personal Information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create a Registration ID on the site. We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To be able to effect payments due to you with regards to commissions earned.
- To help us create content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers to customers, updated information, and other new services from Fitzgerald Industries Group N.V.
If you decide to register, you will be able to select the kind of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services, like our electronic newsletters. If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding Fitzgerald Industries Group N.V products, programs, events, or services by e- mail, postal mail, or telephone, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing messages from Fitzgerald Industries Group N.V.
Fitzgerald Industries Group N.V occasionally allows other companies to offer our registered customers information about their products and services, using postal mail only. If you do not want to receive these offers, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing materials from third parties.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title.
- contact information including email address.
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests.
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record-keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our customer’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at : contact AT affiliaterepublik DOT com
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish for this to happen.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Personal Data Protection Act ("Landsverordening Bescherming Persoonsgegevens AB. 2010, no. 84"). If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact the company.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How It Works
Step 1 - Join
Sign up right now and you will get immediate access to all promotional materials.
Step 2 - Promote
Choose your links, banners, and why not even free demo games to embed on your websites.
Step 3 - Earn
Hard work pays, and even more with Affiliate REPUBLIK. Sit back and enjoy your returns.